I had very good marks
in the school and due to it my parent didn’t restrict to me, then I watched TV almost
every day and I enjoyed watching a variety show of cartoons. My favorite cartoons
were “The Dexter's Laboratory”, “Hey Arnold” and “The Tom & Jerry show”. I talk you
about the first cartoon.
It TV show be about a
little genius boy with a secret lab in the inner of his bedroom. He was a part
of a normal family and his sister always destroying all his invents: Dee Dee. It gets
angry to her little boy but she was the best of the show with her innocence and
charisma. I think what I like was the talent of hers for destroy all thing
in the lab. It was so fun. His enemy is named Mandark and he was loved from Dee Dee.
![]() |
| The Mandark's lab Destroyed for Dee Dee |
I believe that to
watch cartoon isn’t only for children. In these days, there are cartoons for
every type of public and it’s depending on the topic of the show. There are cartoons
like is the anime for a teen public or show as “South Park” with a social critical
thematic for adults.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario